(For course fee, placement, result, quality of teaching, infrastructure, laboratories, hostel life, facilities and communication)
National Institute of Science & Technology (RANK-1)
CV Raman College of Engineering (RANK-2)
Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Gunupur (RANK-3)
Gandhi Institute For Technology (RANK-4)
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (RANK-5)
Silicon Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar (RANK-6)
Institute of Technical Education and Research (RANK-7)
Trident Academy of Technology (RANK-8)
Orissa Engineering College (RANK-9)
Gandhi Institute for Technological Advancement, Bhubaneswar (RANK-10)
Share This Information
Find a best school or top engineering college in Odisha that's right for you! Here is the information about SAI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, BHUBANESWAR ( SAI ) [Rating:: 99.9]:-
|Nature of course:|
|Year of establishment:|
Plot - 5A, Chandrasekharpur, Infocity Road, Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha, INDIA
|Head of the Institute:|
CA DR. BIJOY K SAHOO
|About the institute:|
SAI International School is a premier institution with a strong international character that is reflected in its Victorian inspired architecture. Nestled between beautiful lawns and gardens with exotic flowers adorning them, the School aims at comprehensive, 360 degree education for all.
In a span of 10 years SAI International School has earned a reputation for itself by creating pioneering and innovative educational opportunities, teaching & learning practices that focus on both curricular and extracurricular activities. SAI International professors and teachers aim to strike a balance between scholarship and application, between rigorous research and a realistic approach to problem-solving. The School environment gives impetus to the creativity and ingenuity of every individual and facilitates to enhance the inherent talent of the children.
Having an infrastructure confirming to the global standards, SAI International is the No. 1 School of the state and has recently been ranked amongst the top 10 Schools of the country. SAI International have also been conferred upon the International School Award in the exemplary category, by the British Council, for outstanding achievements. Innovative learning opportunities through the Robotics lab, Entrepreneurship lab, Mathematics Lab, International language lab and Radio Orange are the highlights of SAI International School.
The students of SAI International School have brought glory not only to the state but also to the country. SAI International have received a number of International accolades like the Paint the World challenge, International Stamp Design contest, Gold Medal in the IAIS (International Assessment of Indian Schools), IIMT Oxford Innovation Challenge, Dada Saheb Phalke Award etc.
SAI International academic results have consistently reflected its mission of enabling, encouraging and endowing each child to initiate a lifelong pursuit of learning, laying a strong foundation for a globally acclaimed career. Through the age old tradition of Guru Shishya Parampara, SAI International instill the values of integrity and humility in children, eventually making them good human beings. SAI International adhere to the principle of holistic development of each child by Igniting the Mind, Energizing the Body and Strengthening the Soul, that facilitates the students to grow, not only in intellectual capacities, but also in other dimensions of their being.
The Senior Secondary School offers three streams like Science, Humanities and Commerce as well as prepares the students to achieve their desired career goals.
SAI International ensures a strong foundation in conceptual knowledge and skills, to inspire young minds towards excellence by overcoming academic and personal challenges. As this transitory stage is immensely crucial for any child, SAI International take adequate care to ensure a joyful learning experience to enable them to prepare for their next stage in life with clarity and confidence. All round support is provided to prepare students for the various competitive examinations or in pursuing their higher studies.
SAI International work towards making each student:
- Lifelong Learner – Regular motivational sessions and one to one counseling are held to inspire the students to develop a pursuit for lifelong learning and promote thoughtful decisions. They are encouraged to questions, reflect and take ownership of his or her own learning.
- Future focused – Students are carefully groomed under the guidance of expertise subject teachers and meticulously monitored by thoughtful mentors to ensure a highly effective, relevant and meaningful learning. This empowers them not only to become future focused but also put up their best effort to carve a brighter future for themselves.
- Confident Adults – Interactive guest lectures, workshops and field trips are conducted on regular basis to provide them with a higher order exposure through meaningful interactions with acclaimed experts and visits to renowned educational institutions.
- Global Citizens – Student exchange programs and Leadership camps are conducted to develop leadership qualities, enhance communication skills, team work and create a greater sense of awareness about cross-cultural leadership style and management simultaneously keeping them rooted to Indian values.
- Inspired Leaders – Through purposefully planned activities, amalgamating classroom learning with real life experience and bringing theories to life, students are guided to become inspired leaders. Strengthening their self-belief and creating a positive mind-set prepares them to become value based effective leaders.
- The Senior Secondary School education is about sharpening academic attributes, inculcating leadership skills and empowering the student to carve out a promising future.
- Received SKOCH-Order-of-Merit 2018 Award
- Received SKOCH Smart Education Bronze Award 2018
- Received Green School Award 2018
- Fortune India enlists SAI in the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success
- Received D.L.SHAH Quality Gold Award 2017, Quality Council of India
- Ranked 4th Best School as per Education World India School Rankings 2017
- Received Green School Award 2017
- Received Digital Learning Award for Best Ranked School in Bhubaneswar at the 4th School Leadership Summit, New Delhi
- Received 7th Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2017 for Best Public Service Ad film, LABELS (School Section)
- Received International School Award 2017-2020 by the British Council, UK, in the Outstanding Category
- Received Disney "I CAN" Award for Top 20 Most Innovative Stories of the World.
- Ranked 5th Best School as per Education World India School Rankings 2016
- SAI Angan Ranked No.1 in the State as per Education World India Pre School Rankings 2016
- Recognized as a Microsoft Showcase School 2016-17 by Microsoft Digital Technology
- Received Green School Award 2016
- Awarded Best School Brand 2015 by The Economic Times
- Received Innovative CSR Practices Award
- Received 6th Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2016 for Best Documentary Film ESACS (Students Category)
- Ranked 6th Best School as per Education World India School Rankings 2015
- SICC & SAI Angan inaugurated by Shri Naveen Patnaik, Hon’ble CM of Odisha
- A Member of UNESCO Associated Schools (ASPnet)
- Received EduQuest Excellence Award 2015 in Academics
- CSR project, The Fairytale Wall, awarded 5th Dada Saheb Phalke Award 2015 for Best Documentary Film and Best Music Composition (Students Category)
- Planet Award Winner of School Enterprise Challenge
- Ranked 7th Best School as per Education World India School Rankings 2014
- Ranked No. 6 in the Country by India Today School Rankings 2014
- Conferred as a Microsoft Innovative School in outstanding category by Microsoft
- Received International School Award 2014-2017 by the British Council, UK, in Outstanding Category
- Received Digital Learning Award for ICT Intervention in School
- Received e-Odisha Award for Best ICT Enabled School
- Received Quality Accreditation from NABET 2014-17
- Received 4th Dada Saheb Phalke Award 2014 for Best Script for short film, A Silent Wish and Best Documentary Award for Crib Bumper Project
- Best Documentary Award (School Section) for Crib Bumper CSR project at Noida International Film Festival & 3rd Kolkata Shorts International Film Festival 2014
- Received Disney "I CAN" Award for Top 5 most Innovative Stories of the World
- Received Green School Award 2014
- Ranked 8th Best School as per Education World India School Rankings 2013
- Received Green School Award 2013
- Received 3rd Dada Saheb Phalke Award for Best Documentary 2013 (Students Category) for Project Sakhyam
- Received Jury Award in Delhi & Kolkata Shorts International Film Festival 2013 for CSR Projects, Sakhyam & Reading Rainbow
- Ranked No. 1 School (Parental Involvement) by Education World India School Rankings 2012
- Organized the first ever British Council Young Global Citizens’ Summit by the British Council, UK
- Bharat Ratna, Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam inaugurated Senior School of SAI International School
- Ranked 4th in the Country in Green I Contest to become a pioneer in imparting environmental education in school by 2030
- Pele Sports Complex inaugurated by Hon’ble CM of Odisha, Shri Naveen Patnaik
- Received Green School Award 2010
- Received International School Award 2010-2013 by the British Council, UK, in the Outstanding Category
- Received 1st Green School Award in 2009
- Received affiliation from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi
- Received affiliation from International Baccalaureate (IB), Geneva, as a Candidate School
- Received affiliation from Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- SAI International School inaugurated by Hon’ble CM of Odisha, Shri Naveen Patnaik