|Nature of course:|
|Year of establishment:|
Bidyanagar, Mahura, Janla, Bhubaneswar - 752 054 Odisha, India
+91 674 2460093/2460043
|Head of the Institute:|
Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering - 60
Chmical Engineering - 60
Civil Engineering - 120
Computer Science & Engineering - 120
Electrical Engineering - 180
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering - 180
Information Technology - 60
Mechanical Engineering - 180
|About the institute:|
C. V. Raman College of Engineering is a progressive institution in Orissa, setup to promote the highest standards of technical education in the state. The institution aims at molding a new breed of technocrats with the competitive edge to match both national and international standards. The college aims at educating the students to become not only competent professionals but also excellent human beings, who would contribute towards the welfare of the society and help in raising the quality of life of its people.
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
Affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology
Rated as 'A' Grade Engineering College by NAAC, UGC
Accredited by NBA
Approved by DG Shipping for Marine Degree Programs
In its craze to improve the quality of education and training, C.V.Raman College of Engineering has signed MOUs with different other universities in India and abroad. Faculty and student exchange programmes are a regular features of its curriculum.
- BOSCH-Rexroth Ltd.
British Council, Kolkata
Indian Association for Cultivation of Science
- Recognition by NGO "PRERANA" for outstanding contribution in the field of Technical Education in Orissa.
- Rajiv Gandhi Sadvabana Award – 2008 for best Engineering college in Orissa.
- Recognition by Governor of Orissa for outstanding Blood donation.
- Awarded second prize for donating highest number of blood units among all educational institution of Orissa by Central Red Cross Blood Bank